[luau] Mouse and touchpad on laptop

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jul 5 01:26:00 PDT 2002

IIRC, be aware that XFree86 4.2 is the first version of X to support dynamic
plugging and unplugging of USB mice on most chipsets.  I've seen this
feature work  "out of the box" in earlier X versions on PowerPC Linux, but I
think it may have something to do with their OHCI USB controller as opposed
to the UHCI used within most PC's.