[luau] Underclocking / Aluminum cases

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 05:20:01 PDT 2002

But the issue is still how to do it without a fan motor.  In the example
of the Dell, they are substituting a case fan for a fan on the processor
and it would have to have the case on to work properly.  It's well known
that ducting and cowlings on fans improve efficiency.  The fact that you
do a lot of little things to improve air flow shows you are both
thoughtful and clever.