VMware Question

R Scott Belford sctinc at mac.com
Sat Jan 26 13:56:55 PST 2002

I just had a trial version of VMware renewed because the kernel for my
installation of Redhat 7.1 was later than 2.4.6.  It didn't work because
they don't support any kernel version greater than 2.4.6.  They were
nice enough to give me a second chance.  I wonder if this is related to
your problems.  Vmware tech support suggested downgrading my kernel, but
this didn't seem like a promising endeavor.  I'm just trying it on a
debian install with kernel 2.2.19.

scott