arrgghh, are they really doing this?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Jan 26 02:26:20 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Anderson" <andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com>
To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <luau at list.luau.hi.net>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 11:42 PM
Subject: [luau] Re: arrgghh, are they really doing this?

> But if you buy the boxed set, Warren says that you get free access to
> Up2date.
>
> I may just spend the $60 for the service, since I prefer to burn my own
> CDs.
> I owe a lot to the Linux community, may as well help out RedHat.

I'm not sure if that free access for one computer is grandfathered in older
accounts or not.  I also created my RHN account back in RH 7.0.

But yes, I agree $60 for a year is affordable for even a home computer, and
I probably should give something back to Red Hat for all I've gained from
them.  About 30 minutes ago I donated $20 to the Mandrake project.