Noisy fan

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Fri Jan 25 15:03:46 PST 2002

weiguo, I had this same problem, in the error msg you posted im sure
just a bit further it tells you how to fix this. something like
I/usr/blah/blah should be and i cant remember. but I believe if you look
in your Makefile you will see this exact line that it should not be,
replace it with what the error msg tells you it should be.I hope this
helps, if not repost and I will get the exact info for you.

Jon