I Love Microsoft and other OS vendors!

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Fri Jan 25 20:16:59 PST 2002

I haven't paid for my subscription, I don't think you need to unless you
want corporate support.  I signed up for it and have been using it since
RH7.0 for free.  I think if you buy a copy of RedHat (Compusa has 'em on
sale right now, $29.99)  it gives you a code to sign up and use the RHN.  I
don't think there's an expiration, but the updates have been working since.
Let me know if I'm wrong about this, maybe I got grand fathered in?  But
I've since upgraded to 7.2 thanks to the LUAU booth at the ITEC and the RHN
still works.  I just had to reconfigure my support online.

-todd