squirrelmail setup]

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:49:34 PST 2002

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Rodney Kanno" <pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com>
To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <luau at list.luau.hi.net>
Subject: [luau] RE: squirrelmail setup]
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:17:03 -1000 (HST)

Hi Todd,

K according to rpm -q I am running versioon 2000c-7mdk of IMAP.It just
occured to me that I have not told my firewall that I am running an IMAP
server, would that make a difference?

Rodney

---
You are currently subscribed to luau as: dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the group and have found your email interesing and I love it.  I
have an old 486 system and just bought an old Gateway with 2 GH on the hard
drive, I plan to buy a new harddrive to replace this one and I'm planning to
install Mandrake on it... the person I work with is heavily into the Linux
and he talked me into using the software.

Thank you,
Ralph (DragonHawk)