squirrelmail setup]

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Wed Jan 23 20:36:28 PST 2002

Hey Rodney,

To be honest, never got that problem, but I did see that error on the
Squirrelmail site.  Check out the FAQ and browse by errors under Solving
Problems. Might be applicable.  Happy to hear that the POP plug-in works!

Todd

PS. Sorry about the etiquette Warren/Everyone!  I was too excited to
contribute to the list!

I finally got my folder creation page to load after waiting about 10 minutes
for it to load...after it loads, there is an error message in the
unsubscribe/subscribe section which says the following:

Error: Bad or malformed request
Server responded: Missing required arguement to LIST

Thanks,
Rodney