squirrelmail setup]

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 13:51:26 PST 2002

Hi Todd,

Installed the pop plugin..works great! K one more question (hopefully, for
now) I dunno if it's a bug or just something I did but when in squirrelmail
and I click on the folders link, my hard drive starts grinding away (like
when loading a program) but nothing happens. The folders page does not load
up at all, and I assume that this is where I would create new folders and
stuff? Have you had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?

Thanks,
Rodney