Firewall variable question for MonMotha firewall

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 00:34:08 PST 2002

Aloha all,

	I have a laundry list of IP families that I'd rather not see in my logs
anymore.  I was thinking of making them "Black holes" as defined by the
BLACKHOLE variable in the MonMotha firewall.  Would the correct format
for that particular line in the firewall script be something like this:

BLACKHOLE="217.96.0.0/14 64.26.141.96/8 64.26.128.0/14" ???

I was also wondering if the firewall script recognizes the "/14" style IP
address mask or if you must use a different method to identify families
of IP addresses you don't want to see.

Thanks in advance,

Ben