local routing

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 18:20:41 PST 2002

Ooh Ooh!  Someone said iptables and my script. :)  If you have any
questions, feel free to post them to this list or you may email me
directly at monmotha at indy.rr.com.  I welcome comments, suggestions,
complaints, etc. on my firewall and will do generic iptables stuff too
(but only if you ask nicely :).  You can also find me on IRC.  I'm
usually on EFNet and OpenProjectsNet as "MonMotha."

--MonMotha