GLUUG Meeting, Tommorow (Tues) 6:30

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Mon Jan 14 13:25:33 PST 2002

*****

RSVP For Tommorow's GLUUG Meeting!!!!

*****

Sorry for putting this meeting off.  Originally scheduled for the first and third Tuesdays of the month, I sagely decided to postpone January's first meeting (Jan. 1st).

So, here is the rundown for those that are interested:  Jan 15th 6:30PM, tommorow - at the Down To Earth dining area.  Down to Earth is a natural foods store on the corner of University and King streets.  It is located across the street from Star Markets.  There are cheap pastries and coffee available downstairs, plus an assortment of hot Vegetarian food.  There is also granola in the bulk bins, if that is what you are into.

Tell your friends, neighbours and siblings to show up for this meeting - it should be fun.  The meeting shouldn't go on later than 8:30PM, so those of you who are going to see Superstar DJ Deven should be able to fit it into your hectic schedule.

Among the things that I can bring to this meeting are: A collection of different Wireless Ethernet Cards and a description of their features; Instructions on how to get your own IPv6 /48 network; A Python Tutorial?

Feel free to bring what you want to the meeting - nothing formal, shirt and shoes are required though.

Aloha,
charles

PS, the dining area is upstairs.  See you there, or ELSE!