Install Fest - Debian CDs

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Mon Jan 14 13:12:54 PST 2002

Aloha,

I just burnt a couple of Debian Woody Install CDs.

One is the unofficial Debian Woody "Full" install put out by the University of Hungary.  I did not have any success getting a system up and running with this disk - I will not be bringing this one.

The second is a Debian Woody "mini" install CD.  The CD weighs in at 31Megs and has enough to bring up a minimal Debian install, and a full one through the net.

What I will probably end up doing is rsyncing the Debian Woody archives on an FFS formatted partition on my NetBSD workstation and bringing the HD to the installfest.  Will there be a server that someone can mount this HD to?

Also, I have a NetBSD 1.5.2 CD that I can do installs off of - if anybody is interested in having an efficient, clean BSD on their box, let me know.

peas,
charles