Aiea Seminar January 16

Sandi Schneiderman sandi at sandust.com
Sat Jan 12 09:58:37 PST 2002

We had set the date and time before the ITEC show.  Unfortunately, since I don't
think anything is planned, I think it should be cancelled.  I am going to remove it
from the events unless someone says otherwise.  Since we have the installfest on the
20th, it doesn't really seem like we need a meeting on the 16th.

Sandi