hack lesson?

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Fri Jan 11 22:40:12 PST 2002

Steve, you bring up a good point on security. I am still somewhat green
to linux and would like to know what the general opinion(did i spell
that right?that damn word gives me fits) of the longtime unix/linux
users do to insure security on their boxes. A list of good practices to
follow and commit to habit would be nice. Or, as always, a good site
that addresses this.

Jon