Postfix Question

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Jan 11 17:44:53 PST 2002

I have my stuff all being sent to different servers right now.  I am trying to get
everything working on my server before I start pointing all my mail to it.  It
currently accepts mail for @manapua.dyndns.org, but it won't accept anything
@localhost!  I can make it accept @localhost, but then it won't accept
@manapua.dyndns.org.

Thanks,
Dusty

I just got DSL with static IP from Flex.com so when I get everything on the server
working all my domains will point to that.  But before the switch I have to get

translate foo at bar.com to foo at baz.com.