Postfix Question

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Fri Jan 11 17:15:03 PST 2002

Dusty,

Here's the output from an nslookup query:
###
> set type=mx
> sandust.org
Server:  debussy.pixi.com
Address:  206.127.224.3

sandust.org     preference = 10, mail exchanger = manapua.dyndns.org
sandust.org     nameserver = dns33.register.com
sandust.org     nameserver = dns34.register.com
> sandust.com
Server:  debussy.pixi.com
Address:  206.127.224.3

Non-authoritative answer:
sandust.com     preference = 10, mail exchanger = mail.virtualwebsite.com

mail.virtualwebsite.com internet address = 206.126.0.13
###

This might not mean anything.

Have you tried creating a virtual-map?  IIRC, that is what you need in order to translate foo at bar.com to foo at baz.com.