real time linux : RTAI

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Jan 10 20:05:20 PST 2002

I'm not using real time Linux, but I am using the preempt patch with a
custom 2.4.17 kernel.
Try that kernel patch that I mentioned earlier today. It has several things
like preemption, real time, CPU affinity all in one patch.  They have a
patch for 2.4.17 and 2.4.18-pre1.
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mjc/linux-2.4/