Help! Need Legal Advice!

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Thu Feb 28 16:44:59 PST 2002

Aloha,

Well, it looks like I screwed up again.

I didn't take my own advice and entered into an oral contract with a client.  At the completion of the project, the client decided to declare ignorance to the knowledge that I worked for an hourly rate.

I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but I was wondering if anybody else here has had experience with contract disputes in the state of Hawaii.  This company really tried to hustle me on this one.

FWIW, Don't accept any offers to work on PHP code for FishbowlTours.com

Aloha,
Charles