Samba configuration questions

The penguin penguin at ryuhei.myip.org
Mon Feb 25 23:53:54 PST 2002

Hi, I am running a Redhat 7.2 smb server on a dual p3 850 with 2 gig of
ram.  also I am using the latest version of samba from samba.org(RH rpm
version)
The network already has a NT 4.0 server.  The whole thing runs off DHCP.
I'm doing this for MPI's tech 2000 class and got stuck.  all the windows
machines recognize the box as a server.  However I cannot access the
shares for some reason when I go and click on the server.
I already read the man pages for smb.conf and tried to configure it.
Also I can access the files internally through smbclient however not
through the windows 95 computers.
If anyone has any idea what is wrong with this situation please post a
note.
thank you