HALAU it shall be

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Sun Feb 24 12:09:03 PST 2002

I would just like to point out that changing the name of LUAU will be like when UH
changed the name of the football team.  They are no longer the Bows, but everyone
still calls them the Bows!  LUAU has been LUAU for something like nine years and
changing the name will not change anything about what LUAU is and has been.

Dusty