I like HALAU

R Scott Belford sctinc at mac.com
Sat Feb 23 12:10:30 PST 2002

This sounds good.  They all sound good.  I haven't been around long
enough to appreciate this need for a name change, so it's all the same
to me.  Maybe someone could point me to an archive or explanation of why
all the names exist and why luau is no longer appropriate.

I echo what Sandi said and encourage whatever change soon since the
success of ITEC is fading as no new users can infuse the ranks.  If
there is any reason why these extremely gracious, generous, and somewhat
unappreciated folks at hi.net cannot host the growth, I will gladly
contribute to the drive(s) or box needed to host the group (this
weekend).  I'm sure we all could.