Mailing List Capacity Reached! CRAP!

cpaul at telemetrybox.org cpaul at telemetrybox.org
Fri Feb 22 13:37:39 PST 2002

> Otherwise, Mailman would behave exactly like this current mailing list,
> except it wont freak out when some HTML tags are in the body of the message.
> (Bug that we noticed a while ago.)

FWIW, Mailman will also preserve InReplyTo headers for us mutt (or whatever MTA) users who like to have messages organized by thread.

> LUAU isn't too bad of a name, but HULA - Hawaii Unix & Linux Advocates is
> even better.  It actually has the word Hawaii in it, while remaining a group
> neutral list.

I kind of think that LUAU is a better name then HULA.  Partly because Luau suggests a virtual space where we can eat and be entertained.  While HULA suggests some sort of physical act; and as computer geeks, we should shy away from any sort of strenuous exercise.