Mailing List Capacity Reached! CRAP!

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Fri Feb 22 13:09:55 PST 2002

Moving to mailman sounds like a good idea.  I like the name LUAU and have been part
of LUAU since around 1994.  I am not for a name change, but if we have to I
wouldn't mind HULA (Hawaii Unix & Linux Advocates).  I don't think we should change
the name to ALOHA, MPLUG, or GLUUG, because those are specific groups with semi-
specific goals.  The mailing list is for everybody and not just one of the LUAU
splinter groups.

Dusty