Mailing List Capacity Reached! CRAP!

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Fri Feb 22 00:53:33 PST 2002

Warren,
    Thanks again for all of the time and effort you put into the local
Linux/open source community.  I still don't understand how you manage to
get so much done while attending school and actually sleeping at night.
 I'm sure that Mailman will do the job nicely.
    As for changing the name, yes it's overdue.  I was a member of the
old LUAU, and attended meetings when we met at the Manoa Innovation
Center, which is were LUAU first met yourself.  My only concern in
changing the name is that it be done in such a way that people not get
lost.  I, for one, will have to change my .procmailrc file in advance to
ensure that my spam filters don't kill off mailing list messages.

-Jeff