Cdrom drive access question

Dean Fujioka dean at poshawaii.com
Mon Feb 11 12:07:40 PST 2002

Woah, other thread is getting heated.  I'd like to thank everyone for the
help. It was a termination problem-- I had both drives terminated in the
chain (duh). That's the last time I get a cheapo OEM refurbished drive with
no manual... and my first step toward Small Computer System Interface
enlightenment.
Aloha,
dean