Sair GNU/Linux Certification Courses

Deven Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 08:39:12 PST 2002

Hi everyone!!!

	We finally set a date for the Sair GNU/Linux courses to start. We will be
doing the 101 (Installation And Configuration) starting March 18th. The 101
course will run as follows:

Mon: 6-10pm
Wed: 6-10pm
Thu: 6-10pm
Sat: 10am-4:30pm

for two weeks.

The initial cost . . . $895!!! WhooHoo!!! That's $700 less than the suggested
retail for the course. Sign up in advance for 102 through 104 and get them
all at the $895 price!!!! ACT&T is hooking us up with machines and all kinds
of training materials. The course is distribution neutral so you can use
Debian, Mandrake, Red Hat or whatever else you would like.

I hope that everyone who wants to can attend. If you have any questions,
contact me.

Deven Phillips, CISSP, LCA, LCI
Linux Curriculum Instructor
Applied Computer Training & Technology