Run Your Linux Firewall Halted for Extra Security

MonMotha monmotha at indy.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 14:16:29 PST 2002

It most certainly does still work, at least when the hard drive fails.
I had an IBM deskstar (see a trend here? it was 5 years old I guess)
fail in my NAT box and I didn't even know it was down until I tried to
log in to it and it of course couldn't authenticate as it couldn't read
the passwd or shadow file.

--MonMotha