ftp download windows

Jon Reynolds jon at destar.net
Wed Feb 6 15:06:21 PST 2002

Ronnie, you can try and download an .iso file and then burn that to cd,
thats how ive done it and it works great. I usually will use
www.linuxiso.org but have found it faster to just go to the ftp site of
the distro itself. You can just use your browser and click on it and it
will start. Might want to use a program that continues downloads if you
are on a slow shaky connection.

Jon