[luau] PowerPC system for Linux

LinuxDan linuxdan at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 27 12:09:01 PST 2002

Just received MLB and CPU from Intel (DB45PEBT2 MLB and 2.53 P4 CPU) that
support hyper technology allowing one CPU to act as multiprocessors allowing
faster data rates and complex math computations.  I am eager to put it
together as soon as I get a worthy case and maybe even a DVD RW.  I am going
to dual boot XP and RH8 Server on this.

Dan