[luau] Flames Here

yuser at hi.net yuser at hi.net
Fri Dec 27 10:59:00 PST 2002

HAHAHAHA...

Everyone, get your kill file and filters ready for the flame fest
that is about to start!
I suggest using "Flames Here" as the subject header so others can
choose to ignore it.

I can probably sum up the next two weeks of emails that are going to be
bouncing around.  There will be some poking and name calling, a few
sorrys and some side choosing (you were right, he was wrong etc..), and a
few detailed explanations of
explaining a purpose for your/his/her existance and why.
The ones with the a psychology background will be immediately obvious as
will those with a preexisting grudge.
In the end the flames will stop, a few feelings will be hurt but it will
eventually  be over.

DISCLAIMER: This email was sent with humor in mind!  I've been a LUAU
subscriber since probably early/mid 1997 and there is nothing wrong
with a good old fashion flame war.

I'll start with this to get the ball rolling:

Can't we all get along!!!

Or my personal favorite:

Everyone sucks!! ;)