[luau] Ladies and Gentlemen

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Fri Dec 27 10:26:01 PST 2002

First things first.  How are we going to take over the world when we can't
even maintain a mailing list?

What do we need to do to fix things here?  An electorial process of
officers?  A new home for LUAU?  A new server for LUAU?  A new mailing
list entirely?

I believe that a local open source mailing list is essential for our state
and I will do what it takes to make sure we continue to have one.

I'm not blaming anyone for the current state of affairs, I just want to
get things fixed.

Where to next, gang?
Ho'ala