[luau] trying to remove .eml files

yuser at hi.net yuser at hi.net
Thu Dec 26 16:29:01 PST 2002

Where is this home directory that these files are on?  On a native
linux machine?  You have files like something.eml in your Linux home
directory and you can not delete them as yourself or even root?  I
must be missing something here.

On a side note, Symantec has a W32 removal tool for Nimba here (might
be wrapped):
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.nimda.a@mm
.removal.tool.html