[luau] dhcp-146-41

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Tue Dec 24 19:19:00 PST 2002

Wayne,

You do not have a permenant hostname.  The IP address has a permenant
hostname in DNS.  You have a temporary IP address that is almost never
changed.

Would you please go read about IP addresses, dhcp, and DNS so that you can
speak inteligbly on the subject and stop trying to make something into
nothing.

Here is a place for you to start:
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Net-HOWTO/index.html

Dusty