[luau] dhcp-146-41

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 24 10:44:00 PST 2002

I have Earthlink Cable which still comes on Oceanic lines and the host
name changes all the time.  It just so happens that Mandrake doesn't
care, but Redhat does.  I know the members of Denver Linux Club (CLUE)
were discussing the issue at some length during an install fest.
 Everyone seems to know it is a problem except the people who created
RedHat.

  Respectfully yours,
 [root at user-10cm429 root]#