[luau] Xandros (Redhat)

Joe Linux joelinux at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 23 11:35:01 PST 2002

Maybe someone in the Club will buy Xandros, and we can see it in action.
 However, it would have to run ICE for me to be happy, but what is so
amazing about the Xandros file manager?  I use "konqueror" in
conjunction with ICE and find it just fine.  "mc" is also a very good
file manager in many respects as it runs in terminal mode, and does a lot.