[luau] print problems win4lin

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 09:22:00 PST 2002

Try one of the "standard" sizes which is closest to your spec--A6 (4.1"
x 5.8").  Then adjust your margins, respectively and accordingly.

I didn't have any problem printing it in landscape or portrait mode.
 However, I am using WP10 with Win4Lin 4.0.5.