[luau] print problems win4lin

Alvin Murphy amurphy at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Dec 20 22:17:01 PST 2002

Hi all; this is kind of an obscure problem, but I thought maybe someone
had an answer. I am trying to migrate to Linux for my daily work
(writing progress notes and prescriptions); am using Win4lin and win98se
and Wp9;  no problem printing usual progress notes, but when I try to
print prescriptions, using 1/4 size paper (5.5" by 4.25"), the output
comes in portrait mode even though the script is written in landscape,
using custom paper size. That is, the linux driver (cups/gimp) does not
seem to honor paper size or orientation. In the setup, one can choose
paper size but not orientation. Any ideas? Thanks.