[luau] KNOPPIX LINUX ON TECHTV

yuser at hi.net yuser at hi.net
Wed Dec 18 04:59:01 PST 2002

I've been messing with it on and off for about two weeks now.  Seems to
run very well on my Intel P3 1Ghz and Intel P4 1.7Ghz with 512MB
ram but a dog on my P200 with only 64MB.  I have not tried it on any
laptops yet.  I've never used KDE so I have nothing to compare it to.
Bottom line it is a great concept and a very workable package.
Two of the Windows admins at my job wanted a copy to mess with
themselves.  I had to explain the /dev/hdX concept but they seemed fine
after that.