[luau] Secure FTP to RedHat 7.3 box?

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Wed Dec 11 17:42:01 PST 2002

Hey,

Welp, I'm a bit frustrated with PAM. Maybe my brain is dull. Does anyone
have any pointers to good PAM tutorials out there? The one I read is
written in such a way that if I was at that level I wouldn't need the
tutorial in the first place :P

I gather disabling PAM to run proftpd is probably not a good idea (even if
I'm running via SSH/Plink?).

I'm about ready to chuck it and try the MS/Coldfusion route. *yech*

Thanks again for the responses folks, I'll post back if I ever get a
response from macromedia, or other newsgroups how to get this working on a
redhat setup.

Happy Holidays,
	Sharky