[luau] Secure FTP to RedHat 7.3 box?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Mon Dec 9 18:33:00 PST 2002

Hmm...  I use the Appgate Mindterm SSH client (http://www.sandust.org/ssh/)
and it has a great SCP GUI that allows me to browse directories and select
multiple files, etc.  I don't know exactly how they do it, but it is only
using SSH and SCP.  It seems it would be easy to add functionality to keep
track of the files that have been uploaded/downloaded for your check-
in/check-out process.

Aloha,
Dusty