[luau] Secure FTP to RedHat 7.3 box?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Dec 9 14:18:00 PST 2002

I've gotten proftpd up and running on my machine and have changed it so that
it will only listen to connections from the IP address and 127.0.0.1

You also need to put in  a config item so that it will be ok with
connections that start at one IP address and then suddenly change to
another....

Then the changing from 127.0.0.1 (the address you use on your client
machine) to real.address.of.server when the sshd unwraps the tunneled data.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311