[luau] Secure FTP to RedHat 7.3 box?

Erich S. sharky at websharx.com
Mon Dec 9 11:26:00 PST 2002

Hi!

Thanks for the replies folks. Unfortunately sftp isn't an option.

I've managed to set up localhost connection when dreamweaver and server
are both the same machine. But would like to develop using PHP/MySQL on
a 'live' remote server. Dreamweaver supports the connection internally
using a hook through putty and plink.

I'm gonna try downloading and taking a shot at configuring wu-ftpd to work
only for 127.0.0.1 and try not to blow anything up in the process :)

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Thanks,
	Sharky