[luau] Hosef gathering

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Fri Dec 6 22:20:01 PST 2002

Just an update on the plans for the Saturday get-together.  I will be at
the Stadium Pricebusters store from 5 to 8.  We have several machines
which are ready to have linux installed on them.  They have been running
memtest for several days.  We have many boxes to sort through with all
kinds of cables.  There is something to do for all skill sets.  Hope to
see a few of you.  Just come in the front door and let the cashier know
that you are there to help scott with the computer thing.  They will
tell you where to go.

Scott
R. Scott Belford