[luau] up2date RH

Albert S. Kim AlbertSK at hawaii.edu
Fri Dec 6 10:10:01 PST 2002

Dear All

Let me ask a question.
After I registered rhn_register, I used up2date command to patch my
system.
Then I continuously got following message.

/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
/sbin/ldconfig: File /usr/lib/libcxa.so is too small, not checked.
warning: /etc/webalizer.conf created as /etc/webalizer.conf.rpmnew

Could somebody tell me what the meanings are?
How do I fix the problem?

Thanks.

Albert