[luau] Interesting question I found...

Brandon Jasper dragonw at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 10:15:00 PST 2002

The easiest way to do this is probably using Vmware ESX server and simply
use two virtual machines with the processor assigned to each.  The problem
is the ESX server is EXPENSIVE... The type where they don't list a price,
just give you a contact number.  I use the GSX server on some of my systems
though you'll have the overhead of the host OS with GSX, ESX is an operating
system optimized to run VMs... ESX is nice though, saw it running 40 virtual
machines on a mainframe system.