[luau] spare parts - Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

Brandon Jasper dragonw at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Dec 2 18:42:00 PST 2002

One of the guys I work with teaches Cisco classes and has a guy in one that
works for bank of Hawaii.  They apparently are in the middle of a massive
upgrade of their systems and he's going to get the guy's email for me.  It's
possible if we can get them a tax write off that they can arrange for some
enterprise level Cisco routers and maybe some older high end servers which
would be perfect for ltsp servers.  I also found a good article on setting
up a LTSP machine in the November issue of Linux Journal, its a good
article.