[luau] spare parts - Hawaii Open Source Education Foundation

Vince Hoang azrael at anarchy.com
Mon Dec 2 16:19:00 PST 2002

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 11:12:01AM -1000, R. Scott Belford wrote:
> We would love to accept your spare parts.

I am talking to the person responsible for closing out the local
office about possibly getting the equipment donated. I will
let you know.

As far as the spare cables, I currently work in downtown Honolulu
on most days. Let me know if you will be in town during the week.
Otherwise, we can sync up on the weekend where I can head out
near the stadium on the weekend.

-Vince