[luau] tftpd question

Mike Ballon calzonie at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:17:00 PDT 2002

If you installed it which I don't think it does by default it would be
either in the /etc/inetd.conf file or in /etc/xinetd.d dirrctory in it's
only file depending on your system.

If it's in /etc/inet.conf just uncomment the tftp line and restart inetd.
If it's in the /etc/xinetd.d directory under it's own file (tftp) vi and
change the disabled=yes to no and restart xinetd.