[luau] OT: Good to be home

whenever whatever at whoever.net
Tue Aug 27 19:12:01 PDT 2002

Finally I am back to the island, been away for over a month at Germany, and I
got over 900 un-read mails from this list, didn't expect the traffice to be
this heavy but it's all good.  I poke around at Siemens' network, only found
the proxy server running some type of unix with squid, all other system are
M$ stuff, most of the people I meet didn't like the M$ OS there, funny that
they have same type of jokes about M$ product also.  On the whole trip, only
one girl I meet from Yugoslavia is pretty heavy into Linux, her home systems
are M$ free, we spend hours one night just chating about Linux.  Over all,
the trip was great, but one of my Linux workstation crap out over this power
down period :(